Before Importing Donations: Before you import donations you need to do a contact import to ensure the donations have a contact to go to. If you want to add tags to your donations make sure you create the tag before you begin the upload.
Please Note: Contribution import is only available on premium accounts.
- Click List Management in the main navigation bar
- Scroll down to navigate to Import Donations and click New Import
- Download the CSV file
- Copy and paste your data into FundHero’s columns
- Save the file as a .csv (comma separated values
- Click Choose File, select your CSV file, and click Next
- Match the columns from your CSV to the FundHero database
- Optional: Add a tag
- Confirm that the number of contacts to be imported is correct and then click Import Donations
- Any donations that were not able to be imported can be downloaded into a CSV for review
To create an individual donation in FundHero check out this article here.