Each website builder requires slightly different methods to create a donate button. We’ve tried to compile a list of the most common builders and how to connect your donation page to your website.
Once you’ve completed your donation page setup through FundHero you can copy the link (found under the “Donation Page” tab, or directly from your custom FundHero donation page) and follow one of the outlines to link the donation page to your website.
- Go to Appearance » Menus page. If you don’t have a navigation menu setup you can create one by entering a menu name.
- Click Custom Links on the left-hand side
- Paste in your FundHero donation page URL
- Under “Link Text” write “DONATE”
- Click Add to Menu
- Click Save Menu
- In the Home Menu, click Pages
- Click the + icon next to Main Navigation
- Select Link from the New Page menu
- Ensure External is selected
- In the Link Title box enter “DONATE”
- Click Click to add URL
- Past your FundHero donation page URL
- Click Save
- Click Menu & Pages on the left side
- Click (Add a Link icon)
- Select the link type and past your FundHero donation page URL
- Choose whether your link opens a new window or in the current window
- Click Done
- Enter “DONATE” for your menu tab name
If you want to embed the donation page into your site visit this article here.